3.30.2008

Weekend Update

My list is complete (well...minus the laundry, but that is always unfolded so I'm okay with that)! We skipped out on one reception and the YW Broadcast. I was the Big Caboose That Couldn't. So, so, so exhausted. Instead, Rob and I went out to dinner to a Chinese restaurant that Lia introduced me to. I ate sushi (thank you very much, 3 pieces and I liked it)! And we always seem to make it to the mall on our dates! I wanted to check out a picture at Pottery Barn Kids for some craft project inspiration. Check out these easy projects!!! (Is it okay that we took these pictures???)


Okay fine...I did the last one, but I must tell you that these projects are not worth the PB Kids price. They're a rip off to buy but way too cute to not be inspired!

Here is my craziest picture from the Bott/Small reception.

I can't wait to see the pics that Tamee took (or not--I may be embarrassed later that I got out on that dance floor).

The Science Fair was fun. The boys were excited to see their work displayed and I think they already have a few ideas brewing for next year's fair.

We took a quick visit to the county school's art fair to see Tyler's animal camouflage drawing/painting. There sure are some talented students in PW County! Made me think (again) how I wish Bennett had a better art program, but I did get some summer art project ideas.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as we did! Here's a little thought that I'll leave you with!

6 comments to remember:

Melanie said...

I checked out PBkids website this morning and fell in love with that tree collage!! Is it just as cute in person?

Lia said...

Glad you liked that chinese restaurant. Just curious how brave you got on the sushi? what did you have?

Anonymous said...

COOL projects. Looks like your boys are in a great school. They both looked so proud!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Love the artwork! I may have to steal some ideas from you and PB. Sounds like the weekend was fun, I hope you have some time to relax this week.

Puhlman said...

Don is getting me a treadmill for my birthday so I will be doing that now. I need to wake early to exercise before kids get up. I have tons to do and so now I won't be going to the park to walk. I am SO SORRY. It just works better for me to be able to do it early. And yes the PB pics are nice but I think with your talent you can make your own.

Jacobson Five said...

Glad your weekend turned out well. Hopefully you will get a little down time this week. Good Luck with that.