7.18.2008

We Survived!

Well, we made it back to SLC in one piece! All of the exciting details will come soon, so no need to worry!

I'm flying out in a few hours with the boys and Rob will fly out tomorrow with Anna. He came down with a fever and sore throat yesterday. I stepped on his pride and changed his flight this morning and we sent him off to an Urgent Care. Turns out he has Strep (who would want to be with him on an airplane today??).

I can't wait to share with you pics and experiences from the second half of our trip. I didn't think our Disney trip could be topped, but in my eyes, the Kunz family trip to Yellowstone is #1!

2 comments to remember:

Anonymous said...

Wow Rob is an awesome dad to fly alone with a baby! I KNOW Russ couldnt do it! He would probably end up hanging her by her toe nails in the bathroom! She is a challenge!

Jacobson Five said...

That is to bad about Rob. But I know why you changed his flight, you didn't want to deal with Anna on a plane. JK. It will make a hugh difference for him to have that extra day. Can't wait to see your pics.