3.23.2009

Brat Pack

With the arrival of spring finally here, we have seen an abundance of children gravitating towards our back yard. I'm sure a huge, cut down tree is part of the appeal!

I am so grateful my children love to play outside. And that they have their pick of friends to play with. And if that means broken toys (i.e. swings, light sabers, golf clubs, hockey sticks,...to name a few), so be it.

As long as they are being safe, having fun and being kind to each other, they can play at our house all they want.




P.S. We will be having a family night, though, on outside rules. When the hockey stick breaks because it's being used as a sword, I'm not as okay with that!

3 comments to remember:

Emily Merchant said...

What a blessing to have so many kids nearby. I wish my kids would safely spend that much time outside!

Kim said...

Brings me back to my childhood with all the kids on the block getting togehter and playing and exploring. Cannot wait to se all the pics you take this summer!

Alanna said...

We'll take any firewood you don't want! Keep enjoying the great outdoors!