I interrupt this blog to bring you some very important information...
WooHoo! Okay, maybe I'm a little obsessed, but I do find it reason to celebrate and celebrate BIG!!! If you're new to digital or hybrid scrapbooking, this is the perfect time to jump in!!!
ALSO, Denise Beatty (aka The Queen of Scrap) is ready to be dethroned!!!! Any takers for knocking her off?
This bright, fun and cheery kit is one of the prizes for participating...
Here's my page I did using Natural Wonders...
4.29.2009
All the crafty ladies (all the crafty ladies)...
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments to remember:
I'm so excited!! I wish I could make it to more of the speed scraps, dang parents coming to visit. Grrr! LOL!
And yes, all you crafty ladies, join us in scrapping obsession!!
Yes I really need to start, I wish you were here to help me with it, to bad you live clear across the country.
Hi Andrea,
I am an adult LP who follows your blog from POLP. I have never done digital scrapbooking but have wanted to for a while. What do I need in order to do it?
Hi Danette!! There are so many tutorials out there (google digital scrapbooking). You'll need a good program to work with (I use Photoshop Elements--and there are tutorials out there to teach you how to use it). E-mail me chiakunz at yahoo dot com and I can help you out some more.
Do you blog?
Ok I just have to say-I loved the title to your blog post. Seriously. It cracked me up.
Post a Comment