Rob loves his daughter.So much.
Anna loves to play in the sink. Washing cups. Making bubbles.
Rob is usually very thirsty. Especially after mowing the grass on a HOT, HOT day.
Anna meant no harm.
Rob was VERY thirsty.
Rob doesn't like the taste of dishwashing liquid and antibacterial hand soap. YUCK!
And he's feeling it now.
It's a good thing that Rob loves his daughter SO VERY, VERY much!
6.24.2009
Joy. Dawn. What's your preference?
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments to remember:
LOL Oh dear! Poor Rob! Oh, thinking about that makes MY stomach start to turn...
Um, I find this very offensive.
Yeah, okay, totally kidding. I still remember the time that I was drinking water at my cousin's apartment and he'd just moved in and (apparently) had hastily washed all his new dishes, and realizing that there was still soap in the cup and THAT'S why it wasn't quenching my thirst. BLECH!!!! That's probably why I obsessively rinse everything about ten times now. Ick, ick, ick!
yuck. bet he stopped drinking that quickly.
Oh poor Rob! It actually makes me a little queasy thinking about it! Hope his stomach felt better quick!
ROFL!!!! Hahahahahahahahah! (gasp for air) heeheeheeheehheeheeheeheehee! (another gasp for air) hahahohohoheeheehee (gasp, gasp)
still ROFL
Sure glad he loves that darlin' girl!!!!
Post a Comment