January is my least favorite month of the year. After all of the Christmas joy and winter break fun, I'm finding it hard to get motivated.
A few things to look forward to...
Planning Tyler's birthday party. It's already been decided. The movie comes out right before his birthday, but he wants to wait to see it at the movie cafe. I need to hurry and read the book beforehand.
I stocked up on clearanced candy canes after Christmas. I think my kids will "love" them. Who says candy canes are only for Christmas.
Never enjoyed the movie, but loved reading the book (from the 30th anniversary intro, all the way to the end of Buttercup's Baby). Goldman is so clever and I am so gullible. Book club is next week.
This looks too yummy. And would be perfect for a Valentine's Day Sunday brunch. Is January too soon to enjoy it?
I need this. So I'm going to make one. With the highest hopes and purest intentions that the mac and cheese will last longer in our pantry. Doubt it, though. 
My favorite show will be back on next week. I think owning one of these shirts would cheer me right up.
Making some of these crayons with the kiddos. Finally, something to do with all of those broken crayon pieces. 
I guess I'd better get to work.
1.21.2010
It's official...
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments to remember:
You come up with fabulous things to make and they are so easy. Thanks for adding the links, that is all I need more places to spend my time.
Ooh, I saw the same post about the candy canes and I bought a bunch of them at 90% off at Target! I'm making some for the kids and YW. Can't wait! Those crayon hearts are pretty cute too....
Awesome run of projects! Just wanted to put a plug in for Percy Jackson! It's such a fun series...can't wait to see what you come up with for party ideas!
Your ideas look like so much fun!!!(and of course, very cute!) I may have to steal a couple of your ideas!
That red velvet trifle looked so yummy I looked up the recipe and the wbsite looks really fun, I hadn't heard of it before, so thanks for the heads up.
Hi... Nancy from church, blog hopping. We made those crayon heart Valentine's a couple years ago and they turned out so cute. And I accidentally have a lot of tiny candy canes still in my cupboard, so I'll definitely be making those heart pops. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment