In a world where I could have any material thing for Christmas (and not feel bad about it's cost), this would be my Christmas wish list. I don't think it's too extravagant of a list. My husband wants a kayak and a mountain bike, so I feel like these things are reasonable. But yet I would never buy them because I am too cheap! So instead I wish for them to just show up under the tree.
A Japanese Nativity
Love this one on e-bay...
And isn't this one gorgeous! That's some serious talent!
This one is not my favorite but the price tag is reasonable, however, I can't find anywhere that is selling it.
And I've been eying this one for years...
A Camera Purse/Bag
I'd take anything from Epiphanie (Lola and Clover are my favorites)
And the Rose tote from Jo Totes is kind of cute (I like marigold and turquoise).
And Kelly Moore's bags are gorgeous! The B-hobo bag in red has my name on it!
And ever since my feet swelled up in Japan, I have been dreaming of...
Comfortable BootsAnd you can't get more comfy then with Uggs! I love a sweater boot with big buttons!
I wonder if these ones are comfortable because they are awesome! They come in all kinds of patterns and colors, too.
Anything Cupcake
Did you know that my older boys both have almost 30 kids in their class (that's too many)! I need some serious cupcake storage for class parties and birthdays...
A box of these shipped to my home would ROCK!
Crafting Goodness
Or how about a Silhouette (a digital cutting tool)? Oh, the possibilities are endless! I think it's gone beyond want here, NEED one! Check out this bag design...
Metal Stamping Supplies
Etsy is full of the best homemade metal stamped jewelry. I'd love any of them, but I'd prefer to make them myself!
Love this alpha set at Rings and Things...
What's on your Christmas wish list?












8 comments to remember:
Last year I asked my in-laws for the willow tree nativity set. I didn't get it. This year I asked for a grey hoodie from L. L. Bean and even cut out the page with the one I wanted and gave it to them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
And yes. I ask for pretty lame gifts! But comfy, cozy gifts!
OK, so I knew we were friend for a reason. The Ginger bag from Epiphanie is on my perma list. Have I told you about my perma list? It is a bookmark folder on our pc that is called Emma's gifts and just has links to things that Steve is allowed to buy me. I take cash from everyone else in my family, or they can use my Amazon wish list.... is that too controlling?
HI Andrea
I don't know where you can get some of the items, but I do know on the bag that has a large C on it. In one of my magazines they showed doing that same bag and they just used a paper doyle (sorry poor spelling but too tired to think of correct spelling) I even tore out the instructions on how to do it and gave it to Ally. I can make a copy of it and send to you if you would like it.
Mom Kunz
Rob just wants a Kayak and a bike? I want a 300 dollar pair of boots, and 150 dollar pair of custom fit soft-shell pants, and about 300 dollars worth of climbing gear.
Your last nativity is on display at the temple visitor's center right now. I saw it there last night so when I saw your post I thought, "that looks familiar!"
I need a "dream" list. And I LOVE Emma's idea in the comments.
I would like my entire new house painted before I move in, the never full LV bag, a new summer wardrobe, time that I can actually work out at a gym and a very handsome doctor boyfriend. I don't think that is too much to ask for? Love those Ugg boots too! Merry Christmas!
um, yeah...i think we have almost the same list! especially the siloette!
Well.....if you ever have us for Christmas in the next century I love the Japanese nativity too!!
Post a Comment