I think we were a little too old for doing this, but sure was fun--I believe we even got some candy! Suzy--Look, it's Brooke and Aileen! J & V--Caroline, and Kathy, too. Heather--whatever happened to James? I hear from (about) Jon (in the sunglasses) from time to time. He's in PA. Darlyn--whatever happened to Shane? I haven't heard any news since he was on his mission.
The Good Ole' Days--I wonder if we made it home before curfew?? I don't think I was ever caught at the dorms!
2.01.2008
Is this the picture?
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments to remember:
That's the one alright. What a motley bunch. :)
-Jeff
I think I wasn't there until after the Christmas break so I missed that one! Though we did dress pretty crazy for the ward dating game and then there was the attire for the Rave at that dinky dance club!
We just had lots of fun!!!
NICE!! We were such dorks!! I would have to say that we had alot of fun. James is living in Colorado with his two girls, Presley and Lila. He just recently got divorced. He wife was a total witch so we are all happy. Hopefully he can find a real sweetheart who will love him for who he is.
One more thing...can you email me the pic that you have. I would love to have them. I lost all of my Ricks pictures somewhere in all of my moving around. Bummer!!! Does D-lyn have a blog? I would love her address also. You're Awesome.
Post a Comment