I found a few roles of undeveloped film the other day (I didn't even know the stuff still existed)! Let me tell you how much more I appreciate my digital camera. We are so spoiled. I spent $15 to develop the two roles. I could have developed over 100 pictures of my choosing for that price now. Anyways, there were a few fun pictures in the mix. I think these pictures were from 2003-2004.
For those who don't know, Jared was born with a 360 degree cowlick. It suits his personality--CRAZY!
Jared and Tyler hiding (not very well) and Tyler's preschool class (Ty, Joshua, ??, Hannah, Keyshawn and Cinnamon--Tien was missing. Remember all those names, Sarah?!)







1 comments to remember:
Hannah looks thrilled! HEHE Not the best face!! I cant believe they were so little. Dont know about Tyler but Hannah was so much easier to handle then!!
Post a Comment