5.28.2008

Happy 100th Post to Me!

So, I hear that it is tradition to post 100 things about yourself when you reach that exciting 100th post...Well, that could take me awhile, but I'll give it a whirl...

  1. My middle name is Jill.
  2. I was born in Pennsylvania and grew up in Pennsylvania.
  3. However, I also lived in California, Michigan, and Maryland.
  4. I have a freckle on my foot, very random...at least my husband thinks so.
  5. I love, love, love cereal (especially the chocolate kind).
  6. I was a missionary.
  7. That's why I lived in the Paris, France area.
  8. I've never broken a bone.
  9. But I've had stitches 3 times.
  10. I can barely form a sentence in French--so sad!
  11. My favorite time of day is when the kids are in bed.
  12. My least favorite time of day is when I have to wake up.
  13. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
  14. I don't practice polygamy!
  15. And neither does anyone else I know.
  16. I am not opinionated.
  17. I try to be fair and understanding.
  18. I complain a lot.
  19. I'm sarcastic.
  20. I love blogging.
  21. I've been held up with a knife, but I took her down...seriously (oh, I should have used that for 2 truths and a lie)!
  22. I helped run a group home for teen aged girls (clue to #21).
  23. I worked at McD's and LOVED it.
  24. I attended college in Idaho and Utah.
  25. I like(d) to dance--and not ballet or square or ballroom, not that kind of dancing.
  26. I enjoy going to concerts, but I don't make the time anymore.
  27. Music calms me down and helps me fall asleep.
  28. I love and loathe exercise all at the same time.
  29. I can actually say that I enjoy yoga--I was anti for so long.
  30. I prefer small groups to large groups.
  31. I like being at home.
  32. I also love buying my children clothes.
  33. And myself clothes, too.
  34. I CANNOT wait until October!
  35. My children and husband are my greatest blessings.
  36. I love reading...magazines.
  37. I'm pretty good at sudoku, but suck at crosswords.
  38. Crap and sucks are 2 words I use too often.
  39. I love making hair bows.
  40. I enjoy teaching myself how to sew new things.
  41. If I went back to school I'd want to study Family Law.
  42. I always knew that I'd work in the social services field.
  43. When I became a stay at home mom I missed working tremendously.
  44. Now I wouldn't trade it in for the world--I love making my own schedule!
  45. My favorite candy is sweetarts.
  46. Citrus Blast is my favorite Rita's flavor (may it rest in peace).
  47. Sometimes my faith waivers.
  48. Yet I have a strong testimony of repentance and forgiveness.
  49. I love my sisters and wish I could see them more.
  50. I have the best sister-in-laws! They are truly my sisters.
  51. I want to adopt (a child).
  52. I have desires to do many great things...I'm just lazy.
  53. I look forward to the future.
  54. My husband is my best friend. My BFF.
  55. I dislike strongly to fold the laundry.
  56. I thrive off of projects.
  57. I love exploring with my husband and kids outdoors.
  58. Scrapbooking is a hobby of mine that I wish I spent more time on.
  59. I like blue cheese.
  60. I don't get nervous when I go to the doctor.
  61. I only like hot dogs grilled and with mustard.
  62. I never want a pet, I'd get too attached and sad if they died.
  63. My favorite t.v. show right now is The Office.
  64. My favorite color is red.
  65. I feel naked if I don't have earrings in.
  66. I have a scar on my knee from the hurtles
  67. I was on the track team in high school.
  68. High jump and triple jump is what I competed in.
  69. I hate conforming to rules, yet I expect my children and husband to follow mine...
  70. I've flown in a WWII plane (almost upside down).
  71. I enjoy art--admiring it.
  72. My favorite art median is pencil.
  73. I want to grow my hair out longer, but I'm so impatient!
  74. I don't mind getting older.
  75. I can't wait for my new gym to open up (mid to end of June).
  76. I love learning foreign languages. I just suck at it.
  77. The word "hate" is not a favorite of mine.
  78. I'm starting a collection of re-usable shopping bags.
  79. I'm looking forward to this summer, a lot.
  80. I could choose paint colors all day.
  81. My Cabbage Patch Kids name was Davis Jordan.
  82. Since being married I've lived 3 places in UT and 3 places in VA.
  83. If I could live anywhere in the country it would be Colorado.
  84. Cereal slurping causes me to leave a room.
  85. I miss Jamba Juice.
  86. My first concert was Depeche Mode.
  87. My last concert was Morrisey.
  88. I will always love George Michael and Bon Jovi.
  89. Thinking of 100 things about me is hard!
  90. My favorite reality show is a toss up between the Amazing Race and So You Think You Can Dance.
  91. If I could travel anywhere I would go to Europe--Greece and Italy.
  92. The sight of blood makes me light headed.
  93. I have been to Niagara Falls 4 times in my life.
  94. I don't like being late for things.
  95. I enjoy going on dates with my husband.
  96. I used to wear bowling shoes--as my everyday shoes.
  97. I take too many pictures of my children (is that really possible).
  98. I love scoring an awesome yard sale deal.
  99. If I had just a bit more money, I'd spend it on decorating my house.
  100. I can think of 100 things about myself!

5 comments to remember:

Jacobson Five said...

Wow what a list. You are quite the girl.

Denise said...

Awesome list.

Rob said...

101. Sexy

Chiadeb said...

You are awesome, what can I say! 2 thoughts--(a)what is your definition of opinionated, and (b)you might not practice pologamy, but you have 2 mothers! (And I am really glad I am one of them.)

Andrea said...

What I mean by "not opinionated" is that I don't see things as black and white and I try to see and understand others view points, rather then instantly disregarding them. Just leads to contention/heated discussions and I don't like them. That's one reason why I dislike politics so much!