I never thought I'd see the day when my boys would have a buzz (haircut), but because of my attempts to save a penny and "keep up with the Joneses" (or should I say Haley's), Tyler and Jared are now sporting a new do!Diane let me borrow her new hair clipper set before they left out of town. I thought I'd give it a try. Jared's turned out "okay", but then came Tyler (my oldest) and it progressively got worse and worse. I had flashbacks of a horrible haircut I once had in elementary school. I seriously could not sleep that night because I felt so bad for ruining his hair and it ruined my enjoyment of Joshua winning SYTYCD. Ty took it all in stride and could have cared less, but I couldn't have felt worse. And what was I thinking...I even cut Evan's hair after butchering Tyler's (thankfully, his turned out decent enough).
That next morning we went straight to the corner cuttery to see if they could fix my mess before someone turned me in to CPS! Tyler was never interested in getting a buzz cut, but he was such a good sport. After my newest hero fixed him all up, Jared begged to have the same haircut as Tyler. Afraid to even attempt a buzz on my boy, I had the lady of the day buzz him, too. Jared's hair and buzz cuts don't mix, but their hair grows so fast, it'll be perfect by the time school starts!
Now I'm sure you're all dying to see pics of the awful haircuts. Am I right??!! Well, too bad! I did take one of Jared, felt too terrible to take one of Tyler and got a few of Evan. Then when I was uploading them something screwed up (oh, I mean, I suck at using the computer) and the pictures were lost. I was okay with losing them, but not okay with losing half the pics from Jared's party! Grrrrrr...I guess I can't have the best of both worlds!
Not to Rob...you're kiddos send you lots of love! We're missing you!P.S. Something screwy was going on with the comments on my last post. They showed up and then disappeared and some of them came back. I did, however, get all of the comments in my inbox, so no worries! Let me know if it gets weird again and I'll get on blogger about it.
8.09.2008
The Buzz
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Saturday, August 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments to remember:
I give you credit for even attempting to cut the boys hair on your own. I guess the buzz cuts are good for the last hot weeks of summer anyway! The boys are still super handsome!
good looking boys either way!
Love the hair-do's! You are aweseome! It reminds me of the stress of altering Ashton and Taison's hair. Now it's right back to needing it again.
Post a Comment