Are you a fan? I just love this show!!! And Shawn Spencer had THE BEST quote on last nights episode...
Look, all things being equal, I'd rather be scrapbooking right now. But that's not important.
--Shawn Spencer
Like I said, I LOVE this show!!
Are you a fan? I just love this show!!! And Shawn Spencer had THE BEST quote on last nights episode...
Look, all things being equal, I'd rather be scrapbooking right now. But that's not important.
--Shawn Spencer
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Saturday, February 07, 2009
6 comments to remember:
Love that show! Last week's episode (the football one) was hilarious too!
My favorite show!!!! We wait all year for Friday nights when the kids are in bed, we can buy take out and watch Monk and Psych using DVR. Good times...
As good as scrapbooking, well, I really wouldn't know...
I LOOOVE this show as well! So does Ben! Sadly, we don't have cable right now so we have to resort to the internet to watch episodes. :p
Is this back on? I'm sad that we have missed some episodes.. We need to start taping again!
Hah! This is one of our favorite shows. USA is probably our favorite channel. I love all the 80's throw back comments too.
We also TiVo Monk, and Burn Notice.
My brother just turned me on to this show recently and it is a trip.
Post a Comment