It's tonight. National Stay Up All Night Night.
I dare you to do it.
Because we have 9 am church tomorrow, the boys celebrated last night. And ate pizza, popcorn and M&Ms and watched the Sandlot. I've been recuperating from a nasty cold, so I was in bed by 9 pm. (ah, it was so nice) I would have let the boys stay up as late as they could, but Mean Rob was in charge and National Stay Up All Night Night ended at 11 pm.
Evan was included in "the boys" last night. Eleven was too late for him. I was awakened from my slumber when Rob went to lay him down. He was crying hysterically, obviously over tired. And guess who was up right at 7 am this morning?
Geesshhh...this is the punishment I get for going to bed early! Cranky kids. Yay!
5.09.2009
National Stay Up All Night Night
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Saturday, May 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments to remember:
It always amazes me how kids will wake up earlier, the later you put them to bed. And then they wake up so tired and absolutely NOTHING will convince them to just go back to sleep! It makes me wonder why my Dad was always so bothered by me sleeping late as a teenager-- you'd think he would have learned to enjoy that! I can hardly WAIT till my kids sleep all through Saturdays! (Hmmm... I'll probably be too old to enjoy it by then.)
Anyway, if you're all bleary-eyed and tired at church tomorrow, I'll just assume you decided to celebrate after all! Cheers!
Post a Comment