9.16.2009

I'm such a copycat!

So I "know" this gal who crafts up a storm. Her name is Katie of The Polka Dot Pig. And she made the most adorable "Literate Pumpkins". I just had to make them, too!

They were so easy and fun to create. Best news, too...I went to the used book store and they had a FREE bin of books outside the front door. I bought a few new spools of ribbon (because I can never have enough ribbon) and here you go...
Aren't they so cute? Let me know if you give this little project a try!

11 comments to remember:

Melanie said...

No, I'm such a copycat! I'm totally making these! Just adorable!

Emily Merchant said...

I'm in. When do we get crafty? They are adorable.

Becca said...

Very Cute !

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Ummm Why did you have to go and show me up!? WOW! I'm totally copying the ribbon you did on those!!!!

Pressed Petals said...

I love those. Can you tell us how you made them?

Chiadeb said...

Very cute Ang. I want a lesson too!

Kim said...

You guys are so creative!!! I love seeing all the finished projects!!

Tracy said...

Very cute! There are worse things than being a copy cat-maybe a copy dog??? :)

Tenecia said...

I'm totally making those when I get home!

Jen said...

Sooooo cute!

Ben and Anne said...

How did you make those they are really cute?!