After doing the "happy dance" as the bus pulled away this morning, I headed back towards the house to see my other two hooligans playing on the driveway...
Goodness...I'm going to miss having these two around...
No more "happy dance" for me because the other two keep me on my toes constantly!! After the bus pulled away, Evan and Anna piled in the car so we could pick up Tyler's inhaler. Evan was so excited that he could be a big boy and sit in the way back of the van (because Tyler and Jared weren't there). At the pharmacy drive-thru window, I picked up the prescription, signed and payed for it and pulled away. As I turned the corner and pulled up to a light, I heard a large thump in the back of the van. First thought was that someone rear-ended me, but when I looked back, I saw that Evan was not in his seat. Instead, I saw him hiding in the trunk of the van! The little monkey snuck back there while I was at the drive-thru! I had a mild heart attack (in case you didn't know...I'm carseat anal), flipped out, demanded that he move up to his normal seat in the van and buckled him up.
Never a dull moment!
Tyler and Jared will be home in 3 hours!
9.08.2009
These Two
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments to remember:
Hilarious!! I can see the freak-out now! LOL!
Very funny, but really having had a similar moment with Maggie, it can be so scary!!!!!!!!!!
OMIGOSH! the kids look so old!
Post a Comment