11.01.2009

Reduse. Reuse. Recycle.

Halloween was a great day. I think there should be a law passed...making Halloween always on a Saturday. All of our crazy Halloween fun was all last weekend. So yesterday was all about having a stress-free day. WooHoo!

We were invited to go to Cox Farm for a birthday party. Rain was looming in the forecast. The ground was muddy. And I had visions of Anna's tulle costume being torn apart, so we pulled out the kids costumes from last year and revisited Star Wars!!


We had our traditional Mummy Dogs for dinner and the kids headed out for a rainy evening of Trick or Treating with friends.


Sigh...another Halloween has passed. Now to start scheming up ideas for next year!!

I love Halloween.

2 comments to remember:

Jacobson Five said...

We also had the traditional mummy dogs. Sorry it rained for you, we had perfect weather. Your kids looked cute as always. Yeah I've been trying to think of next halloween already, do you think I could convince an 8 year old to be the Tin Man?????

Kim said...

Yes it stopped raining in Richmond from 4-9-just in time to trick or treat. The kids looked great no matter what costumes they were wearing. Before next Halloween we have the holidays! Can you believe Christmas is in about 8 weeks? YIKES!