11.22.2009

Sickies.

You probably think this is a post all about my children and the swine flu and how tired I am and how much I'm missing my husband right now.

But it's not.

Today we skipped church. And designed.

I had the kids draw pictures of monsters. We picked our favorites and made them into stuffed animals.

And then named them Sickies.

Because my children are sick with the swine flu and I'm tired and I miss my husband terribly.

by Tyler

by Jared

by Evan

by Mom for Anna

I think we found a new family pastime.

8 comments to remember:

D-lyn said...

I love them all so cute!

Chelle said...

Hope you are all feeling better soon!

Jen Evans said...

These are outrageously cute.

Jacobson Five said...

Those are so stinking cute. Sorry your kids are sick, that seems to happen every time Rob goes away. Have you managed to avoid it????

Pressed Petals said...

SOOOO cute! What a great idea! Hope you're all feeling better soon!

Chiadeb said...

Can't believe that you had time to sew in between wiping noses and passing out Tylenol and cough drops! You are too creative!

Tamee said...

Stinking Pig Flu! And then to not have your husband! That's a drag. At least you made the best of it.

Miss seeing you. After the new year I'll be back to the gym. I promise.

Kim said...

Sorry you guys have been so sick! UGH! But I must say what fabulous stuffed animals. I meant to also comment on your last blog entry-Evan was an adorable turkey and the pic you decided on was gorgeous. Happy Thanksgiving.