10.14.2009

Halloween Sneek Peek

Our family usually dresses up as a theme for Halloween...

2009 Star Wars
2008 Ninja Turtles (and lady bug and bug catcher)
2007 Road and Road Worker (also a skeleton and ghost and a random octopus)
2006 Pirates

And usually the theme revolves around some kind of obsession of our childrens.

Here's your clue...(The sweet kiss is not a clue, just an added bonus)

Any ideas? (No cheating if you already know) This is a tricky one to guess by just these costumes.

4 comments to remember:

Kim said...

I am completely stumped so I look forward to the answer soon. BTW the kiss is totally an added bonus. Adorable!

Jacobson Five said...

I love Annas and I want to see a better piture of the costume...although that is a cute picture.

Mary Gray said...

Wow! I didn't know you guys had such a track record for having themes for costumes! I'm impressed! Can't wait to see this year's.

Alanna said...

(Do I get points for remembering what the theme is and actually keeping my mouth shut?)

Can't wait to see you guys at the trunk-or-treat tonight!