So much for making a snowflake curtain that you can now barely see...
12.19.2009
How much snow did you get?
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Saturday, December 19, 2009
5 comments to remember:
THAT IS SO COOL. I like visiting places where it snows a lot like that but I'm not sure I could live in it.
Awesome photos, I'm jealous of all your snow! We just got a little dusting, but it's still pretty. Hope your power stays on so you all stay toasty warm.
Here in Upstate NY we got nada.
You have more snow then we have here, though we almost had that much awhile back, before it melted. We are to get another storm this week before christmas, so who knows. I am sure the kids are loving it and Robert. Bring on the snowball fights, snow forts and sleigh riding. Love Mom Kunz
So pretty! We only got between 8-12 in Richmond, but enough to make people here drive like crud. I am not the biggest fan of snow, but it did look pretty coming down and Preston had a ball. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment