10.19.2010

Cake Pops

I know I'm not sharing anything new here, but in case you haven't heard...
You should get this book!
I won mine on Whipperberry!
 
I've made cake pops and cupcake pops before, but once the book arrived the kids made a list of all the cake pops we should make.
First up were Jack-o-lanterns, ghosts and mummies.
 
I ran into a problem with my Wilton Food Writer marker.  It pretty much didn't work. So, we have a little pumpkin patch on our hands.
And since the writer didn't work, we skipped the ghosts and just made mummies...
Thanks Whipperberry for the fun book!!  Looking forward to making many more cake pops.

3 comments to remember:

Shaelyn said...

How Cute!! You are such a creative, amazing, artistic person and I want to be like you when I "grow up"!!

Jacobson Five said...

So cute sis. I think the pumpkins look cute as pumpkins, so your good.
I guess you being busy making cake pops is wy you have not returned my calls. I want to come out and visit you and need to know when would be a good time!

Kim said...

How cute are those? I should take baking with Pres to the next level. Maybe this is the way to go! Super cute!