"I'm going to be 4...and then I'll be 5"
Why do they have to be so eager to grow up?
My best buddy turns 4 today!
She's my lunch date ("Where are we eating lunch today?"),
my personal shopper ("Is this on sale? Can we get it?"--repeat 100x),
my cleaning helper ("Why don't the boys ever put this stuff away right?")
my officer worker ("I want a purple stapler and pink tape dispenser for my birthday!"),
my little fashionista ("I can't decide if I want short hair like Betty or Rapunzel hair like Amy's mom..."),
my own Pandora station ("When do you think All the Single Ladies will play again?")...
I don't know what I'm going to do when she does turn 5. That's only months away from going to kindergarten. Gulp.
Happy Birthday, baby girl.

8 comments to remember:
My once little by turns 6 on the 16th. They sure do grow up fast.
Happy Birthday Anna!!!!
Happy Birthday sweet Anna!
Happy Birthday Anna!!
Happy Birthday to Anna. How nice to have such a little fun buddy! Preston loves the fact of then I'll be 6! I'm with you-don't grow up so fast! She's precious in that picture. And happy belated to your awesome husband that totally played along in costume!
She's sooooo pretty. Happy birthday!
oh man, those pics are the cutest! what a sweetie - anna needs to come play one of these days!! love, amy's mom! ;)
Happy Birthday!! I just stumbled on your blog and it's amazing =)
Post a Comment