Anyone catch my title...SYTYCD fans! I think Jared had a good birthday. He got Lego SWII for PS2 and A Darth Vader/Death Star transformer. What could beat that?! His big party is this Saturday--exciting details to come. Minus having to escort our rowdy kids out of IHOP, the day was enjoyable.
This picture is of Evan on Sunday. Seems like he came down with something fierce. The doctor thinks it's strep but the first test was negative and we haven't heard anything on the second--so I'm thinking (and hoping) its just a nasty virus...because seems like Anna got it, too. I do my best to keep them away from each other, but didn't seem to work--I think it's a feat nearly impossible!
Here they are at the doctors looking a little too cute and silly to be sick!
And check out who is NOT taking it all in stride! I hate being quarantined! And what's with ALL the laundry--hey, Denise, when will you be back?? P.S. This picture was taken after Anna dragged a bowl of spaghetti-oes all over the light colored carpet!! P.P.S. Rob cleaned the carpets and furniture today and they look GREAT!
Today I got a bit of a break from the Sick House and was able to be a "walker" at Cub Scout camp with Tyler and his cub buddies. BUT...much to my avail, Tyler got sick almost immediately after arriving. I went on a mad search for some medicine to keep him "okay" for the day and it seemed to hold him off until we were ready to leave. I just gave him some more and the boys are off to see the Nationals play the Phillies in their new stadium. Hope they have fun and that Tyler is fine. Anna and I are heading to dinner. Ciao!
7.31.2008
IV REAL??
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments to remember:
Glad you could get out enough to go to scouts..hope everyone feels better soon! Can't wait to see your newest b-day cake creation on Sat.
oh my do I hear you girl!
I have totally been there as any mother can testify! We have one sicky and and then the next thing you know you it's multiplied.
Your husband is awesome to clean up the carpets for you!!!! Give him a big kiss.
Oh Gosh! I feel for you in that picture. I can just imagine the spaghetti-os were the last straw. Hope all the kiddos get better really soon!
So Jeff and E would be so jealous about the bball game! Glad the boys were well enough to attend!
Post a Comment