Rob
Mary Jeanne
Diane
Delilas
Denise
Lenee
Emily
Lia and Chris
Sue and Tony
Jeff
Brian
Marlene
Julie
Jean
Leanne
Tyler
Jared
Evan
Becky
Mom
Susanne
Wendy
Mike and Diane
Erica
Melanie :>)
and more...
E-mails, phone calls, blog, forum and facebook messages, food, errands, babysitting, etc...I have been so overwhelmed with the kindness and compassion of our family and friends. It truly is humbling.
I have been thinking a lot today about the talk from General Conference give by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland called "The Ministry of Angels."
I have spoken here of heavenly help, of angels dispatched to bless us in time of need. But when we speak of those who are instruments in the hand of God, we are reminded that not all angels are from the other side of the veil. Some of them we walk with and talk with—here, now, every day. Some of them reside in our own neighborhoods. Some of them gave birth to us, and in my case, one of them consented to marry me. Indeed heaven never seems closer than when we see the love of God manifested in the kindness and devotion of people so good and so pure that angelic is the only word that comes to mind.
...God never leaves us alone, never leaves us unaided in the challenges that we face.
Anna is doing better. Her oxygen levels were higher when she went in for her recheck (so we escape a hospital stay) and her sweet personality is finally coming back. She'll receive nebulizer treatments round the clock (every four hours) for the next few days. Sleep however has been difficult for her, but we seem to be going uphill!
Thank you for all of your support.
6 comments to remember:
poor girl. i hope she gets better soon & you continue to have strength to make it through this.
That is such great news. I am so glad she didn't have to be put in the hospital. I hope her sleep pattern gets even better soon. I know how hard it is when mom lacks sleep and then there is NO dad to help take over. You are one tough momma.
Keep going! I hope Rob is remebering all this and thinking what a lucky man he is!
I'm glad Anna is doing better. Hospitals are no fun.
Oh, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad Anna is doing better, and starting to act herself again! YIPEE! I'm sorry it's been so stressfull, and scary for you all, and all while Rob is out of the country! Let me know if there is something I could do to help out... :)
Woo hoo! I'm on the list!! Missed you at church today, the boys were wearing the cutest outfits! Does Anna have a Christmas dress?
Post a Comment