6.12.2009

From the mouth of babes. Take 2.

Here is how the conversation went down last night...

James (neighbor boy, t-ball teammate and baseball game observer): Hey, Mr. Kunz! You have hair in your nose!

Rob: Yep, I do.

James: How do you know? Can you smell it?

Rob: No, my wife tells me.

Andrea: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...sigh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...(catching my breath now)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!


Thanks, James for giving away our Father's Day gift!! And we thought Rob was going to be completely surprised!

8 comments to remember:

Laura said...

that's really funny:) my brother is the old hairy man:) make sure to pluck the eyebrows along with the nose hair! ha-ha

Leah Zamora said...

LOL!!!!!!!

Puhlman said...

OH MAN that looks painful. :)

Chris said...

Can I join in? Ha, ha, ha. That is hilarious. I feel your pain Rob. I tried one of those once. They do a pretty good job. I just do not like the feel of the stubble in my shnoz. Good luck man!!!

Jacobson Five said...

I think we got Kev one of those one year. Now he just uses a special pair of small scissors.

Kim said...

You know-sometimes I wish it was ok to have no filter as an adult-there are times I just want to blurt out things!

Shaunae said...

Hey Jon has that! He thinks it works great. Scary to me though. Great neighbor boy to say it how it is.

Angel said...

ROFL!!!! So glad Rob is easy going and can take it!....still ROFL