1.26.2010

It only takes 1

1 little girl +
1 hour of "quiet time" +
1 tired mommy =

1 big job ahead of us

5 comments to remember:

Nancy said...

That is such a sad face...it's like she's silently pleading...Mommy, please don't make me clean this up by myself, I'm sorry, don't be mad.

Life as a momma keeps up hoppin doesn't it? Good thing it's so worth it!

Kim said...

Oh boy! That is a lot to clean up. Preston tends to take a lot of stuff out at once, but I make him help clean up. He will not go to bed though unless everything is back in its place. She looks so precious in that picture!

Melanie said...

My favorite part about it is that look on her face!

Chell said...

Thats hilarious, so totally something I would have done as a kid but would only have needed about 10 minutes of "quiet time". Love her expression.

hey I have been meaning to mention to you I have a bunch of digital papers I have created and shared with my photography friends but I know you digi scrap and might be interested. You can find the link to them on the right hand side of my blog under the freebies section
here is the link to the blog...

http://www.michelleleighton.com/general-store/

Heather said...

Hilarious and oh so true in my house!!!