AT ALL!!!!!!!
Ahhhh!!!!! I am so entirely jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I totally wish I could go with you guys.I hope (and know) you guys will have a blast! :)
So fun!
Okay so one of the dresses is for Anna, is the other for Evan or Tyler? I'm glad your excited, I wish we were going with you, but we will noth be with Mickey, just on oppisite ends of the country.
I am pretty sure that I can be folded to fit into a suitcase. Curse that 50 lb. limit!
Post a Comment
4 comments to remember:
Ahhhh!!!!! I am so entirely jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally wish I could go with you guys.
I hope (and know) you guys will have a blast! :)
So fun!
Okay so one of the dresses is for Anna, is the other for Evan or Tyler? I'm glad your excited, I wish we were going with you, but we will noth be with Mickey, just on oppisite ends of the country.
I am pretty sure that I can be folded to fit into a suitcase. Curse that 50 lb. limit!
Post a Comment