Today, Rob played hooky! He came down with a bad case of strep throat. So, we left him behind and had some good ole' fun without him!! My brother-in-law, Kevin's parents (Russ and Kay) were so kind to share their beautiful and unique home with us while were in Southern Utah. Russ took us on a nearby hike to search for petroglyphs (rock engravings). The boys were in heaven and were able to do a little bit of learning along the way! We were bummed that Rob missed out on this adventure, but the show must go on!
After the hike, we had some lunch at the coolest restaurant, Pirate Island. The food was reasonably priced and the place was very entertaining. The rest of the day was spent swimming and the boys were in heaven once again. So was I because the view at their pool wasn't too bad to look at. Gorgeous red cliffs.


5 comments to remember:
Zion is one of my favorite national parks. Our country is so beautiful and a reflection of God's artwork.
Glad you had fun, even if you had to put up with strep throat again!
Hugs-
I thought maybe with your heading you were expecting another child. Five is a good number you know?
Looks awesome! Where is Anna Banana?
Who?
Anna stayed home with Grandma for this portion of our trip. Steep cliffs and toddlers don't bode well with my nerves!!
Absolutely GORGEOUS pictures! I believe I drove through Zion National Park on my way to Arizona. I have to ask my best friend to confirm that. The landscape is beautiful. Sorry Rob was unable to join you guys. The kids appear to be having the time of their lives!
Post a Comment