While on vacation to Utah, Rob likes to...
A. Go hiking with his family.
B. Swim in a river.
C. Get strep throat.This is two years in a row!! What luck!
We hope you feel better soon!!
8.11.2009
A Test for You
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments to remember:
Craig has managed to throw up the last two times we went to Seattle. (The great one was when he woke me up at 5:30am throwing up-- and I was the one who was pregnant!)
Hope Rob gets feeling better soon! And I ALSO hope the rest of you manage to stay healthy!!!
Hhmmm starting to sound planned. What does his mom do for him when he's sick? Is it worth getting the strep throat??
Hope he feels better soon! It's so strange because I always thought that was a winter thing-turns out strep is big in the summer. Who knew????
Post a Comment