Day 3 was a Sunday, so we did typical Sunday things...church, a big family dinner, some relaxing...Gearing up for the next three days of driving, hiking and swimming.
But how could I forget our Saturday night???? How fun was it to be able to attend Jessie and Dallin's wedding reception in UT and see SO many familiar faces!! A mini Manassas reunion in Kaysville, UT!
Jessie and Dallin looked so happy!
So did Sue and Tony! And so proud.
The cake table was beautiful!
So was baby Clay!! What a sweet baby...
Any chance I can get to be around the Botts, I'll take!
And look at the little girls around Jessie, the princess!
Congrats to Jessie and Dallin!
8.16.2009
Day 3?
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments to remember:
how long are you in UT? Hope you have a great vacation, I would love to see you sometime you come!! I'm not too far away!! I love your blog, you are soo good to keep it updated. love ya mandi
You look as if you are having a great time. How fun that you got to go to the wedding and see all your family! Hope you guys continue to have a wonderful vacation!
Post a Comment