8.15.2009

The Simple Life

We've still got pioneering on our mind. We had lots of fun at Heritage Park and This Is the Place monument. Great price for all of the fun!!! And another reminder of the great sacrifices those before us have made. And seriously...what would those pioneers be thinking now as they looked over the valley??!!



After the park we had a quick visit to Grandma and Grandpa Kunz's home. G'pa Kunz has been ill and just returned home from the hospital. Garth and Rob gave him a blessing that definitely did not leave us dry eyed! What a great life he has led and legacy he will leave behind (one day). I was really touched when G'pa Kunz knew all our children's names (first and middle). They have 64 great grand children!! I asked him how he remembered everyones names. His answer, "I pray for them." Ghah! I love this man.

2 comments to remember:

Kim said...

I just love your pictures (and the captions) Your camera is amazing. What great shots you got. I also was so touched with the story of Rob's great grandfather-64 great grandchildren and he prays for them all. God bless him!

Pressed Petals said...

Great, great photos! I was so touched about G-pa praying for each kid! Man! TO be like that!