...the Caribbean (preferably the Western part)! Is that what you picked? There will always be Hawaii--one day--and from what some gals said today it sounds like Hawaii is baby creatin' land, so I'll hold off!
I'm not ready to leave my young ones for over a week--I'm so pathetic, I know! And Hawaii would require that (if done right). So a week in the Caribbean sounds absolutely wonderful to me. I want to see ancient Mayan ruins, swim with stingrays and sharks, go on a zip line through the jungle (who actually believes, I'll do that?), learn to scuba dive, and enjoy a fun filled week with my adventurous husband. We're thinking November or January. Can't wait!
3.01.2008
And the winner is...
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments to remember:
You never know I hear all those tropical romantic getaway mysteriously end in pregnancy. Watch out!! Enjoy every moment of it. Ten years desires a celebration.
I'm jealous. I want to go. What cruise line are you thinking of going with. I would go with whatever is cheapest. We went on Carnival which is suppose to be bottom of the barrel and we thought it was great.
Sounds like tons of fun! I second the Hawaii baby making comment. I have a friend who just went in January and just called to tell me she is pregnant. Steer Clear!
Sounds exciting! I would have a hard time with leaving my kids for that long, but I'm sure I could be persuaded if I were going somewhere to have a great time like you.
Post a Comment