3.20.2008

Kid Tested, Mother Dis-Approved

A picture is worth a thousand words, none of which are repeatable!

The damage!



The Culprit!

8 comments to remember:

Puhlman said...

Are you sure you weren't taking pictures of my house? That looks an awful like my kitchen floor. KIDS!!!!!!!!

dastew said...

I hope he invoked the 5 second rule because I'd hate to see him waste those perfectly gook kix.

The VanderHoevens said...

That looks like my kitchen floor multiple times a day. Right now it is a whole box of envelopes. Why are little ones so totally fascinated with making sure everything is emptied? - Valerie

Andrea said...

There is no 5 second rule at our house. It was morning snack.

Puhlman said...

BTW there is NO next kid for us.

Jacobson Five said...

I think you did that on purpose so that you could take the fun pictures and use your clever little saying. Or are you just trying to make sure your blog stays at elementary level. Very funny. But I do believe it was staged. You are becoming quite the photographer.

lilluv89 said...

Haha if my kid did that I'd be so mad but considering he's not I think it's cute! After I read this yeterday I went to the grocery store and got some Kix cuz I'm nuts. The photos look awesome! What kind of camera do you use?

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Great Pictures! You are quite the artist. Kids got to love them!!