3.03.2008

My Dove Promise

I received a piece of Dove chocolate during a class at our Stake Relief Society Conference. Here is the message I found inside:
Any suggestions for what I should do? Years ago, I wouldn't have had to even think about it! I guess it's part of the whole "aging" thing. Boring...I know! So, I'm up for getting into some trouble--wanna join me!?!

7 comments to remember:

dastew said...

Oh mischief....hmmm, I think you should wear mismatched socks.

I guess I'm not really good at living dangerously either.

lbugsh2 said...

Dye your hair a color that makes you happy.

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

You know all too well that I am always game for a little mischief! If you weren't married I'd say let's go meet a couple of Navy guys and go to Yellow Stone with them. Oh wait, we already did that!! He, he

I love the new look!! How did you do your header?

Andrea said...

OMG! How I've tried to forget that! They were practically strangers...if my daughter were to ever do that!

I did the header on PS Elements. Is that how you did yours?

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like Andrea was a wild child!! HEHE

Denise said...

I'm in. What are we going to do?

Suzy said...

Maybe you could try finding an old inflatable skeleton and squirting some ketchup on it and hanging it in some guy's shower with a note that says, "We're "dying" to go to Preference" with you!"

HA HA!! Remember that?!?