5.22.2008

See ya!

Well, we're going on our trip (in our little rocket ship)...we'll be heading to Buffalo, NY for the weekend to visit my brother and his family. I'm a bit anxious about the LOOOOOONG car ride, but I'm expecting the worst and secretly hoping for the best, so I'm prepared! The boys are going to have a Star Wars marathon (and eat a massive amount of treats) and hopefully that will keep them happy and entertained.

Jared has his field trip to the farm tomorrow and then we'll be heading "up north". We're hoping for some fun hikes, a trip to Niagara Falls, yummy Buffalo wings and cheering on my brother in his half marathon (and hoping to get inspired along the way).

Hope you all enjoy your LOOOOONG weekend!

And just for fun...Some pictures of the boys and their friend at the Fathers and Sons campout. Obviously, mom was NOT around for the adventure!

1 comments to remember:

Suzy said...

Sounds fun! Have a great weekend!!