1.22.2009

9-1-1

Oh the Turkey...

I just saw Ev playing with my cell phone.

"Put that down. It's not a toy."

"But I'm talking to Daddy!"

"Put the phone down, Evan."

He listened. He put the phone down.

A few seconds later, my phone rings.

"Hello."

"Hi. This is Prince William County Fire and Emergency. I think your son just called us."

Geeeessshhhh...that child keeps me on my toes!

I wish I'd been quick enough to ask what they talked about!

10 comments to remember:

Melanie said...

LOL! That's awesome. And I love the shirt!

Denise said...

hahahahahhahah. oh, i mean. that's so naughty evan! hahahahahahaha.

Mike Mallinson said...

Wow - that's fantastic! In a really bad way, of course! LOL

Lia said...

I love it!!!! I love his shirt too!!!

The VanderHoevens said...

Working as a 911 operator for 4 yrs I can't tell you how many of those calls we got. Good thing you hung up the phone or the officers would have come over for a visit :)

Angel said...

It is stories like this that are the reason I have given you the Fabulous Blog Award! You can pick it up at http://ajdih.blogspot.com and keep up the great blogging!

Alex said...

Classic!!! That is funny!

lilluv89 said...

I did that! I was five though. At least they didn't come to your house that's what happened when Jordyn called!

dastew said...

that's awesome. I grew up in such a small town we didn't even have 911.

Kim said...

So funny and not funny at the same time.