Let's see if I got every day this week...craziness has ensued at that Kunz household (again), but I think I managed to cover the gist of it in photos.
Sat. 01.10.2009
I love when my husband takes time to do things that he enjoys. And I love it even more when his basketball games start after 9 am, so we can all go and enjoy watching him play.
Sun. 01.11.2009
There is something magical about Sundays. The boys played together in peace ALL day long. I love watching them enjoy each others company.
Mon. 01.12.2009
All I can say is that it's a good thing photos don't smell! It is such a relief to not have extreme anxiety over this mess. Life is so much better now that I can "let go"!
Tues. 01.13.2009
Evan and Anna discovered how to get in the pack n' play on their own and I discovered that I can get ready for my day now without them chomping at my ankles!
Wed. 01.14.2009
When we bought our family room furniture, Rob insisted that we have an ottoman. And he has made good use out of it. He often has to work from home in the evenings, but at least he can do it in comfort.
Thur. 01.15.2009
I was up all Wed night/Thurs morning with a burning abdomen, but it gave me some time to finish reading this months book for Book Club. I enjoyed this read and more so enjoyed the discussion on Thursday night. This photo is my Week 1 photo (aperture) for an on-line course on how to use my camera.
Fri. 01.16.2009
My hair froze when I went to the bus stop this morning. That means there is no need to go outside today (for any reason, AT ALL). Good thing we have fun and interesting toys for the kids to amuse themselves with here inside the comfort of our warm home.

I love when my husband takes time to do things that he enjoys. And I love it even more when his basketball games start after 9 am, so we can all go and enjoy watching him play.
There is something magical about Sundays. The boys played together in peace ALL day long. I love watching them enjoy each others company.
All I can say is that it's a good thing photos don't smell! It is such a relief to not have extreme anxiety over this mess. Life is so much better now that I can "let go"!
Evan and Anna discovered how to get in the pack n' play on their own and I discovered that I can get ready for my day now without them chomping at my ankles!
When we bought our family room furniture, Rob insisted that we have an ottoman. And he has made good use out of it. He often has to work from home in the evenings, but at least he can do it in comfort.
I was up all Wed night/Thurs morning with a burning abdomen, but it gave me some time to finish reading this months book for Book Club. I enjoyed this read and more so enjoyed the discussion on Thursday night. This photo is my Week 1 photo (aperture) for an on-line course on how to use my camera.
My hair froze when I went to the bus stop this morning. That means there is no need to go outside today (for any reason, AT ALL). Good thing we have fun and interesting toys for the kids to amuse themselves with here inside the comfort of our warm home.
6 comments to remember:
Are you doing the 2peas classes too? I am loving your 365!
What a great week! Ok, you must email me the class you are taking! I LOVED your photos and I'm trying to learn about aperature....
Hooray for Costco TP! It's useful for so many purposes!
It's so fun to see what ya'll are up to. We still miss seeing you guys on Sundays!
1. GO ROB GO!
2. AWWW!
3. This week our family discovered how lovely paper plates are!
4.Wow they actually stay there? We'll see how long that lasts.
5.Love that chair! :)
6.HATE that book ARGH!
7.Costco: The beautiful land of bountiful bulk bargins. (say that ten times fast!)
Hey there Andrea!
I just found your blog through Sarah and Audrey's. I laughed so hard to see those 1989 pics...since I remember dressing like that with you and Caroline...getting ready for dances and and crazy dates! LOL! Oh the things we did!
Your family is adorable (I love the family foto at the top) I hope you don't mind if I check in from time to time!
"Snoz"
Post a Comment