11.02.2008

Are you going to vote?

Can you believe the election is finally here? We're heading to the polls on Tuesday and I will break my vow to never take my four kids out alone in public. I think it's important they they see democracy in action. And when we're done, we'll get a free sandwich at Chick-fil-a just for voting! So worth it...

And guess what Rob and I are going to do on Monday night... Check it out here. Keeping all political opinions aside, I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to hear our possible future president speak in my backyard--seriously, we're going to walk there! Anyone else want to go? You can park at my house.

5 comments to remember:

Melanie said...

I totally want to go!! Political opinions aside...how cool is that!! I wonder if I can get a babysitter since Regan is going too....

Sarah said...

Sweet! No need to set my political opinions aside for that one, ha ha! But we're stuck in stupid New Hampshire.

BTW, we are totally going for free Ben & Jerry's after we vote!

family said...

Well, I just hope everyone has an eternal opinion and a view of the world that will be in sync with the gospel :)

Alex said...

I voted last Friday! I think it's no secret that I am a HUGE Obama supporter!!!

Mike Mallinson said...

If either one of them dudes showed up in Santa Clarita I'd totally be there, too! Unfortunately it's a lot less interesting when you live in a state that's been decided before the campaign began... But I love the idea of taking the kids to the polls! Tuesday is the closest thing to a shared religious experience our country goes through - when we all come out together to express our opinions! Hooray for that!