You can think I'm the worst mom ever...I don't care.
I just had to document and share a full fledged Anna tantrum! She's 19 months old now, so hopefully this is "it"--the terrible two's. Let's hope she gets it out of her system quickly.
Stomping her feet...Even jumping up and down...
But I must say, she is cute as can be with those little piggy tails poking out of the top of her head!!
All it takes is a quick cuddle to calm her down (but don't get too excited because it starts all over again a few minutes later)!!
I sure do love this girl!!
11.17.2008
Tantrum in Photos
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments to remember:
LOVE IT! Don't feel bad at all. I take pictures of Preston crying for all eternity. This way he can see when he is being a little brat! And they do look super cute. Anna is adorable even stomping around!
Awesome! Love the stomping. We get less of the stomping, more of the throwing oneself on the ground act.
Oh my word. Love these photos...so we can all be the worst people ever for loving these.
LOL!
She's so cute with the pigtails! As the only baby girl I think she deserves her right to be a drama queen. So cute!
LOL, so funny! We've all been there, at least you have a sense of humor about it! ;)
The pictures are adoreable and as long as you can look at your child throwing a fit and in that moment say "I love you.", then you are a great mom!
This is the BEST blog post EVER!
LOL that is a great tantrum. Some girls do it more than others. I hope yours is not who does it often.
Post a Comment