We were finally able to meet the newest cousin this morning, Natalie. I love new babies and am excited she'll be around for the entire weekend! They're so tiny and precious, innocent and sweet. Sure would be nice if they could stay that way, but I guess we are here to grow and learn and part of that means becoming whiny, cranky, tired, rude, silly, loud, messy, sticky, sneaky, and...you get the idea.
And then all of sudden, seriously like in the blink of an eye, they're eight years old. aaaargh. It's like Tyler just grew up over night.
Well, I'm glad we'll be able to enjoy Natalie (and Jeff and Tara and Ethan and Kira, too) for a few days. They came down from Buffalo for Tyler's baptism. Wasn't that nice?!
2.21.2008
Baby Natalie
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments to remember:
Tell Jeff and Tara that Natalie looks very precious and beautiful. Have a fun weekend with the family.
Isn't that so true! Love the picture she is too cute.
Post a Comment