I found some really cute things out there in Blog World. Wow, there are some really creative and fun people out there! They sure can think of everything or find anything!
http://www.jordanferney.blogspot.com/ Check out "Little Zoo"(they're just toys, I wish I was good with the camera--I'd do a whole wall upstairs in the hallway) and the cupcakes underneath (yummy, almost too pretty to eat).
http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-about-beige.html I want some kind of tree in my family room. Maybe something like this one, minus the funny canvases). What do you think, Denise??
http://designmom.com/ I love these blocks. I think Brad and Nastia need these blocks for Alex, but since they don't read this (or they don't leave comments), I'll e-mail them the link. They come in several languages, also.
2.07.2008
JUST SOME FUN THINGS!
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments to remember:
Hey for that cool tree instead of the funky art put up mini pics of your family maybe black and white ones?
I think that tree idea is awesome!!!
Love the tree idea too. I also second D-lyn on the b&w family pics. This is really sad but I look forward to reading your blog everyday because you have such cool stuff to share. I wish I was a cool as you! Kisses!!
What is sad is that I write on my blog everyday! And what is even sadder is that you don't! Thanks girls for the tree ideas! I'm really thinking about doing it!
Andrea, I love trees too. I found a few etsy shop finds that I've been considering forever...
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5431862
Lots of funky tree prints in this one too:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=73433&order=§ion_id=&page=1
birds in a tree:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5178803&order=§ion_id=&page=3
and finally I really love this b&W:http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/PD--10275686/SP--A/IGID--10275686/He_Changes_the_Time_and_the_Seasons_Daniel_2:20_21.htm?sOrig=CAT&sOrigID=20576&ui=AED41ECCD20B4D45A18F79EB5F4E641A
I love the idea of D-Lyn of making a wall collage of your own family pics. I also have a little stand-up tree (silver) that has little dangly frames for pics. The whole thing is only about a foot high...kind of cute for a mantle or shelf. Show some after pics if you go for the wall mural.
Post a Comment