Last night the kids got a bit wound up! Too much ibuprofen?? It was a peaceful day even though they were a bunch of sickies!
Evan and Anna woke up this morning still a bit under the weather. I gave Jared some medicine and sent him off to school since he didn't have a fever. The school called around 10 am. "Oops, maybe I shouldn't have sent him!" Well, it wasn't even about Jared. Tyler was having bad ear pain. The nurse sent him back to class with an ice pack. I called the Drs office but can't schedule an appointment until 3pm. Lame. So, I have Tyler home now and the whole family will make a trip this evening to the Dr. (I think Anna may also have bronchitis). Yahoo!
And poor Rob...He got a fever on his way to Japan. You can't really have a sick day when you're only there a few days. Sucks to be him (kind of)!
On a much happier note...my (Anna's) "I love you to Paris and back" tile came--looks like it would be super easy to duplicate.
My latest Heritage Maker album was just delivered and has motivated me to start on the next one!
And Rob will be home in 5 days...
(Note to Rob...I'm fine. I love you!)
2.04.2008
DON"T LET THE PICTURE FOOL YOU!
Something to remember from
Andrea
on
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments to remember:
We are off schedule Andrea. No getting sick at the same time...I mean, you're my backup, and I am you're backup, but who backs up the backup?
Do I sound delerious?
Post a Comment