I don't know if I'm ever going to figure this one out...I just don't get him. Do I really want to know what he is thinking? Not so sure...
For breakfast Jared had 4 strawberries and a piece of toast. That's it, nothing more. He started at 7:15. At 7:25, he hadn't even finished one strawberry! "Jared, what are you doing? Eat your breakfast." 7:45, he's working on the last strawberry. "You're going to have to finish that later, bud. You have to get ready for school." And yes, I did say "bud." This was not a cranky morning--no yelling involved.
Anyways, I'm sure Jared was just "taking his time," trying to avoid the inevitable (school). During those glorious thirty minutes of strawberry eating (and he only ate 4??? Hello! I would have finished off the carton in less than 30!), what was he thinking about? Must of been exciting, if it slowed him down that much! I'll have to ask him...if I decide that I really want to know.
2.06.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments to remember:
He is so cute. Funny how the your first and second kids are so different. Mine are like night and day!
Post a Comment