2.23.2008

Tyler's Special Day






What a great day! It was so nice to have so many family members and friends present. I know Tyler was overwhelmed by all of the attention--in a good way! After he was baptized I asked how he felt and he said he was cold, but warm. I liked that. It was neat to watch him through out the rest of the day--so peaceful. Instead of running around with his cousins all afternoon, he spent a lot of time reading in his scriptures, looking at his baptism book, etc...He wanted to spend more time being quiet then noisy. It was very different, but I'm not going to complain. We'll see how long this "new Tyler" lasts! Watching Tyler today has increased by own testimony of the gift of the Holy Ghost. I wish I could describe it better, but there is a difference in him. It was a wonderful day for all of us.

4 comments to remember:

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

That is too COOL! It's so awesome watching your kids progress in the gospel. If you want to email your family picuture to me heather@unique.net and I will make a custom header for you.

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Tyler looks so happy! It is interesting to see how your children change after they are baptized. I think Masey grew up so much that day! Only 2 more months until Hannah is baptized. I cant believe it!

Jacobson Five said...

Congratulations Tyler. What a big day.

Suzy said...

Sounds like a great day! Your family is adorable. What is a baptism book?